Your trust is very important to us, which is why Holi Resort Ltd., located at ul. Wita Stwosza 48 lok. 108, 02-661 Warsaw, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number 0000966289, REGON: 521805105, NIP: 5213965072, attaches particular importance to the protection of your personal data. On May 25, 2018, the GDPR - the new regulation on the protection of personal data, covering all European Union member states, entered into force - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter also referred to as the "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR"). This is a step towards guaranteeing even better protection of your privacy and increasing data security on the internet, especially sensitive data, which we take very seriously. We want to assure you that we treat your data with the utmost care and will never sell them to other companies for marketing purposes.
Who is the administrator of my personal data?
The administrator of personal data is Holi Resort Ltd., located at ul. Wita Stwosza 48 lok. 108, 02-661 Warsaw, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number 0000966289, REGON: 521805105, NIP: 5213965072. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the protection of personal data, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Data processing - scope, basis, and purpose
First and foremost, the basis for processing personal data is the agreement concluded with you (Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR) and the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the administrator of personal data (Art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
Subsequently, personal data is processed based on the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator (Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) and your consent (Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
For what purpose are my personal data used?
Personal data is used for the following purposes:
To fulfill the agreement concluded with you based on your consent, for the purposes related to the implementation of regular newsletters, sending information about events, and for marketing and promotional purposes. The newsletter is sent from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as through the phone number +48 517 358 868.
Who has access to my personal data?
Personal data is made available to units within the Administrator's structure and entities cooperating with the Administrator (accounting, IT, advisors).
What are my rights?
You have the right to access the content of your personal data, the right to rectification, erasure, and the right to restrict their processing.
At any time, you have the right to withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing of personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Until when will my personal data be processed?
The data is processed for the duration of:
using the services provided by the Administrator and the conducted programs, and after their completion, until the expiration of the limitation period for claims (usually 10 years) or other deadlines resulting from legal provisions regarding the services provided. In the case of processing personal data based on your consent, they will be processed until you withdraw your consent.
Am I obliged to provide personal data?
You are not obliged to provide personal data, but failure to do so will result in the inability to perform the agreement by the Administrator.
For all matters related to the processing of personal data and the use of rights related to data processing, you can contact us at the email address: email@example.com.
2. Cookies, also known as "cookies," are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the User of the website and are intended for using the website's web pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of storing them on the end device, and a unique number.
3. The operator of the website is the entity that places cookies on the end device of the User of the website and has access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics that help understand how Users of the website use the web pages, which enables improving their structure and content;
b) maintaining the User's session on the website (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the website;
c) determining the user's profile in order to display tailored materials to them in advertising networks, especially the Google network.
5. The website uses two main types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies." "Session cookies" are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until they log out, leave the website, or close the web browser. "Persistent cookies" are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until the User deletes them.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows storing cookies on the User's end device by default. Users of the website can change their settings in this regard. The web browser allows deleting cookies, and it is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this topic is available in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the end user's device may also be used by advertising providers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, especially the Google network, to display ads tailored to the user's usage of the website. For this purpose, they may store information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a particular page.
11. Regarding user preference information collected by the Google advertising network, users can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
1. Information about certain user behaviors is logged at the server level. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the website and ensuring the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
2. Accessed resources are identified by URL addresses. Additionally, the following information may be logged:
a) time of the request,
b) time of the response,
c) client station name - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
d) information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions,
e) URL address of the previously visited page by the user (referrer link) - in case the transition to the website occurred through a referral,
f) information about the user's browser,
g) information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific individuals browsing the pages.
4. The above data is used solely for the purpose of server administration.
5. Data disclosure.
6. Data is disclosed to external entities only within the legally permissible limits.
7. Data enabling the identification of an individual is disclosed only with the consent of that person.
8. The operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the website to authorized authorities based on legally compliant requests to the extent specified in the request.
Managing cookies - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not wish to receive cookies, they can change their browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, and maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, prevent the use of websites
2. To manage cookie settings, select your internet browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a) Internet Explorer
g) Safari (iOS)
h) Windows Phone
For all matters related to the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing, you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org